Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processing Confirmation in Error !

rajesh_rajendran2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We had a case in which the partner profile of the receiving system was deactivated and hence the Goods confirmation IDOC's went into error and the confirmations in status 'Error in Transmission'.

I also see the confirmation entry in the BBP_DOCUMENT_TAB table which means that the reservation for confirmation in the backend sytem was booked but not transfered due to the error.

The partner profile has now been activated and the error IDOC's reprocessed using BD87, but still we find that the confirmations have not been posted to the backend system.

How can we resend or reprocess these confirmations to the backend system.

I tried running the program clean_reqreq_up for the confirmation document but it did not work.

Could anyone help resolving this issue. Is there any FM,program to get this rectified and repost these confirmations in the backend system ?

Regards,

Rajesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Please remove the the GR Transfer Error Information in

BBP_DOCUMENT_TAB and re push the IDOC. Also there are a number of OSS notes around the BBP_DOCUMENT_TAB table which gives step by step info on creating a ZZ_SC_STATUS_CHECK program, which picks the failed shopping cart info and allows you to re process.

Hope this info helps !

Sundeep

rajesh_rajendran2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you just give me an overview of the helpful SAP notes and the steps involved in removing the block from the table BBP_DOCUMENT_TAB.

I do not have debug with replace access.

Regards,

Rajesh

rajesh_rajendran2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Any idea as to how to remove the entries from BBP_DOCUMENT_TAB table ?

Please let me know with details.

Regards,

Rajesh Rajendran