Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADS Configuration question

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am configuring the ADS in our ECC 6.0 system . I am facing two issues :

Issue 1:

I had completed all the steps for configuring ADS in the system. But when I run the Adobe form builder test from sfp transaction for the test form "FP_TEST_00" I am getting an error when executing the test function module for that test form saying :

"Exception SYSTEM_ERROR

Message ID: FPRUNX Message number:

ADS: com.adobe.ProcessingException: Problem accessing d(200101)

"

What might be the issue???? We configured the Basic authentication and not SSL.

Issue 2:

Our J2EE is pointing to the client 001 and 800 is the ABAP development client .

We had created a RFC destination by name "ADS" connection type "G" as part of the ADS configuration .

IN SM59 when I do a test connection on both clients ADS Rfc destination is working only in client 001 (J2ee client) and not working in 800 client In client 800 it's telling the error " SR000 : ICM_HTTP_CONNECTION_FAILED".

What might be the issue in 800 client?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Thanks,

Greetson

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We had the following error:

ADS: com.adobe.ProcessingException: Problem accessing d(200101)

error when doing print preview from FP_TEST_00.

Resolved by changing port number.

First use transaction SMICM - Goto - Services and check which port number to use.

Double check this has been set correctly in Visual Administrator:

Cluster - Server 0 - Services - Destinations - Runtime tab - Destinations - HTTP - FP_ICF_DATA_<sid>

URL http://<server>:port

Also double check client is set correctly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Note 944221 gives all the required steps for ADS configuration. Could be of help.

Regards

Srikishan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Sorry for not closing this thread for long time. We fixed this issue by changing the Global Configurations setting in SM59. Whatever steps that I had configured using the SAP config doc is already correct.

Thanks,

Greetson

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Greetson,

Recently we have configured ADS in one our test system. If you need ADS to receive data from 800 client then you need to make necessary changes. All your RFC in Visual Admin as well as in SM59 should refer to 800 client.

Regarding FP_TEST_00 the report works fine when ADS is mapped to the right client.

regards,

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Anand,

Thanks for your reply. We had configured the J2EE enging to 001 client and in the 001 client we are getting the adobe processing exception when we test the test form "FP_TEST_00". What might be the reason for this????

Is the client number is mandatory on the Visual admin that for the destination " FP_ICF_DATA" we need to give the Client number???? I had given only the User name (ADS_AGENT) and passord according to the configuration document bfrom SAP? In SM59 for the RFC destination ADS (External server destination type "G") there is no option to give the client number there.....

Thanks,

Greetson

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any help on this issue?

Thanks,

Greetson

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is the client number is mandatory on the Visual admin that for the destination " FP_ICF_DATA" we need to give the Client number????

Yes the client number is mandatory

From the config document it says in step 7

"Enter the approprirate client number of the system where the service user ADS_AGENT exist into the client field. Keep the other fields System ID and Language empty