Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

extended classic senario - po

former_member1362181
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

In extended classic senario PO will create at enterprise buyer only.

Then how these PO wil transfer to backend system. That PO numbers are same or create with new numbers??

And also i have very small doubt in which situations PR will create ? at what situations PO will create??

what is the exact difference???

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In extended classic scenario, only PO's will be created in SRM, no PR's will be created.

Regarding the PO number, we need to define the external number range in ECC same as SRM PO number so you will have same number in the both the systems.( PO will create in ECC through BAPI)

Hope this will answer your questions.

Regards

Sreedhar Vetcha

former_member1362181
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi again,

A small clarification from my sdie...

That means in ext.clasic scnario po r same at srm & backndsys. If i.e the case what is the meaning of PO will creare at srm is the leading PO.

In classic scenario at what situations PR will reate??.

Will PR's create at standalone,decopled scenariosor not..?

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Viswanath,

In case of Extended Classic scenario P.O is created in SRM and that is transferred to SRM through RFC and can be displayed in R/3.

Leading P.O means the P.O that can be changeable. That means in Extended classic scenario P.O is changeable only in SRM where as in Classic scenario P.O is changeable only in R/3.

Since P.O is a legal document which will be sent to external parties (suppliers / vendors) the number should be same whether you create in SRM or R/3.Thats why we mainatin same number range for P.Os in both SRM & R/3.

P.Rs are only created in R/3 when you are using the Classic scenario once the shopping cart gets approved in SRM.

The creation of P.R or P.O in R/3 depends on the setting in SPRO in SRM.

SPRO > IMG > SRM > SRM Server > Cross Application Basic Settings > Define objects in backend system

There depending upon the setting for the concerned category I.D & P.Group either a P.O or a P.R will be created in backend R/3.

Hope this makes you more clear in understanding the issue. Clarifications are welcome.

Award points for helpful answers.

Rgds,

Teja

former_member1362181
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you teja

I got the point.

Answers (0)