cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

interface between sap and POS?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to know how to develop interface between SAP AND POS system for IS_retail.

Plz give ur links and idea what kind of adapters/strategy i can use in sender and receive side for sales order with above system landscape.

I am using SAP XI as a middlware.

THanks

Ruban

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ruban,

Go thru this -

raj.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In our case we are using

IDOC-XI--SOAP ( For all Outbound scenarios)

In this case ask abt wsdl files for SOAP Structure

HTTPXI--IDOC ( For all Inbound scenarios)

In this case POS will directly post the message to intergration server direcly by using parameters like namespace , IS details

Regards

Seshagiri

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is POS system? R3 or something else? Web portal?

VJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

that is SAP POS system and other system is SAP IS_Retail and middleware is SAP XI

Edited by: ruban R on Mar 13, 2008 12:02 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ruban,

which POS software are you using? i mean what does SAP POS means? SAP has recently bought another POS software SAP Triversity. this is also a SAP POS software. I have done a compelte implemention of this using XI. So if you tell me the POS software, probably I can help you.

Regards,

Yash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have POS system (for sale) for normal store and Web store sale also. For payment process...we have SAP Triversity. and we have to intergrate that with ECC using sap xi.

Main goal is to integrate POS systems(both web and store) with SAP ECC using sap xi

plz throw inputs reg. this.

Thanks

Ruban

Edited by: ruban R on Mar 17, 2008 5:21 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yash,

Can you please explain how can we integrate between ePOS and SAP 4.7 or ECC 6.0 ? We are not using IS Retail.

Thanks in advance.

Christine