Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP certification

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

Is there any SAP certification specifically for SAP security ?Could any one pls send me the link??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

jurjen_heeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The exam code is C_TADMSEC_04 (current, NW2004 excl. GRC) or P_ADM_SEC_70 (the newest one, incl GRC).

For links go to the sap website in your country, slash education e.g.: www.sap.com/education

Follow the certification links.

13 REPLIES 13

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP Security :1-888- 777-1727

http://www.sap.com/usa/services/education/index.epx

Edited by: george G on Mar 12, 2008 7:08 PM

tim_alsop
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Kevin,

The SAP ICC have a list of various interfaces that relate to certification. You can view the list at [https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/sdnservices/icc?rid=/webcontent/uuid/de39b872-0501-0010-d6ab-add14e3a80d8] [original link is broken];

You will notice that a number of the interfaces which are required for product certification are in the security catagory.

Thanks,

Tim

jurjen_heeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The exam code is C_TADMSEC_04 (current, NW2004 excl. GRC) or P_ADM_SEC_70 (the newest one, incl GRC).

For links go to the sap website in your country, slash education e.g.: www.sap.com/education

Follow the certification links.

0 Kudos

I deally call them up ..so that your questions woudl be cleared as well. they also guide you through the various steps --thats needed to reach there

0 Kudos

>

> I deally call them up ..so that your questions woudl be cleared as well. they also guide you through the various steps --thats needed to reach there

I didn't check Kevins country first so I couldn't provide him with a correct phone number. I agree about calling.

0 Kudos

Hi

SAP offers 3 courses to become SAP Security Certified all of them start with ADM, I cannot remember the exact numbers but they are something like

ADM 940

ADM 950

ADM ???/

Regards

Mark

0 Kudos

ADM 960 and basics of GRC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Uppdeep

Is this all you need to pass the GRC exam? I had thought there would be more to it than that espcially when you have 80 questions and you need to get 65% correct

Regards

Mark

koehntopp
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

C_TADMSEC_04 is around knowledge from ADM940, ADM950 and ADM960, and you can pass it with good knowledge in these areas.

P_ADM_SEC_70 is a professional type certification, and as such a totally different beast. You will need practical SAP security experience to pass that, it's not enough to visit a course.

Then again it clearly says that in the description: "Professional Certifications are targeting profiles with minimum 4 – 7 years of experience. Besides the recommended education courses also practical job experience is required and tested."

0 Kudos

Hi Frank

Do you have any questions on the exam for GRC 5.3? I am prepairing for the exam and would like to know what kind of questions they are likely to ask.

I understand that most of the questions will come from GRC300 which I have in pdf format but I do not have any kind of idea as to what kind of questions I will be asked..

Thanks

Regards

Mark

koehntopp
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

I helped developing the questions a few years ago, but I have to ask for your understanding that we cannot share anything about this.

If you feel the description is inadequate for preparation I would recommend reaching out to the training people to enhance their description. I will look for someone internally.

Thanks,

Frank.

0 Kudos

Hi Frank

I fully understand.

I have been unable to find any training people at the moment who are willing to share any questions that they may have or indeed any "dummy" or "sample" questions just so I can get a jist of what is happening.

Thanks

Regards

Mark