cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reporting on forecast errors

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to report on forecast results and errors in BW.

I am trying to extract data from tables

/SAPAPO/FCSTACCU

/SAPAPO/FCSTHEAD

/SAPAPO/DP_FCST2.

I could get the forecast profile and the selection id associated with that. But my problem is where to look up to find the details of the selection like Material X, Plant Y and so on.

Can somebody help me in this?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The selection description field in /SAPAPO/DP_FCST2 should give you that information. Description to the characteristic values can be found in RSDMD transaction using the Info-Object. Let me know if I have misunderstood.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are trying to do a similar thing, but we would like to link the forecast results (parameters, errors...) with the CVCs involved in the selection.

Is there an easy way?

regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can search for the tables starting with /1APO*. These tables are automatically generated when you run forecast using automatic model. They are based on your planning area and there is a filed called selection id. There is also a selection ids description that helps you what selection was taken for that. There are also details on the characteristics in CVC. The only problem with this is the table is not common in all the clients and is specific to that system. The good news is it is unique in a client.Your program or report should point that table in that client.

Hope this helps.

Answers (0)