cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting Data from a local SLD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All!

I have actually installed a J2EE Engine, SAPDB and a SLD (all local with NW Dev Studio).

Now i'am trying to get data from the SLD (especially the list of physical systems) into my small Web DynPro Application. The first thing i want, was to show a table that contains all registred systems (out of the sld into a web dynpro table, it's for testing purposes) but i failed with this simple test

Now my question: is it possible to get data out of the sld into my web dynpro application and how can i do this? Is there a suitable tutorial for me (i started with web dynpro for java two weeks ago )

A second question is: in which tables within the local sapdb stores the sld it's data?

Thanks to all

Holger

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

chintan_virani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Holger,

Check this [thread|; for answer to your first question.

Chintan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Chintan,

thanks for your answer. I couldn't realized the data retrieving out of the SLD at the moment, but i found two libs in ...\SAP\IDE\IDE70\eclipse\plugins\com.sap.sld.client_2.0.0\lib --> lcrclient.tar and sldclient.tar! imported the libs in my web dynpro project but i was not able to use the libs, because i didn't found any suitable methods to retrieve data from the sld.

Is there any documentation about these libs or about the a SLD API for Java?

Thanks to all

Holger

Answers (0)