cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In package /SAPAPO/MAT, what are the /SAPAPO/CL_PR_EEW* classes for?

Former Member
0 Kudos

General question:

In package /SAPAPO/MAT, what are the /SAPAPO/CL_PR_EEW* classes for?

Specific question:

Assume your client wants to add custom fields to the APO product master and display them on the standard screens displayed by the MATn transactions (e.g. MAT1)

Will the above EEW "enhancement classes" provide any way to customize the MATn screens (tabs, subscreens or even exits to pop custom screens)?

If not, then is there anyway to add custom fields to the MAT1 screens without doing a core mod?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member181923
Active Participant
0 Kudos

closing question to get below 10

somnath_manna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi David,

While I do not know about the /SAPAPO/CL_PR_EEW* classes you referred to but I would like to point out that SAP provides 5 Extra Fields (ATT01-05) at Product (global not Location specific) and 5 fields in Location-Product level (AT101-105) as a standard.

The actual field texts are defined in SPRO >> APO >> Master Data >> Maintain Freely-definable Attributes.

You can populate these extra fields in APO manually / MASSD or Product Master CIF user exit and use them in other custom programs.

Maybe this information helps.

Somnath

former_member181923
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Same question for XMDSER function group, particularly module

EXIT_SAPMMDUSER_001

(fires out of screen 100 initial master data maintenance)

I think this one will probably work, but it maybe a question of "timing", i.e. what customer action fires the PAI routines which ultimately fire the exit.

If a simple "ENTER" fires the exit, then we're fine.