Former Member
0 Kudos

hello!

i have following document flow

1. sales order

2. invoice for sales order

3. credit memo request for invoice of step 2

4. credit note for request of step 3

after that i would like to create a new invoice for the sales order, but it says "document already fully invoiced".

could i change any settings in order to allow such a process?

thanks!

matthias

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Let me just confirm if i have understood your scenario.

See for example you created a sales order for value $ 100

Invoiced the client for $ 100

Now since something went wrong and you should have charged the client for only $ 75

Now you created a credit memo request for value $ 25 in reference to your invoice document.

Now you invoiced it and you had a credit memo for $ 25 to give to your client.

Now if you want to invoice the original sales order again, you will have to cancel credit memo and also the original invoice.

You will only do this to alter the original sales order value if i have not mistaken.

In this way you want to ensure you have created an invoice for the right amount.

Hope this helps.

If it does reward points for contribution.

Regards

Ravi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You have created an order, and invoiced the customer for full. then you created the debit memo request against the invoice, and a subsequent credit memo against the request. Nowe everything is clear. Why do you want to create an invoice again?

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello!

i would like to change the order and invoice it again afterwards.

matthias

Former Member
0 Kudos

seems the order status is complete and may not allow you to edit it further...if u still want to do it...reverse all the subsequent documents- crdit note- credit memo-invoice- delivery if it sdelivery related billing, then u can go edit ur order.

rgds

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

You cannot incoice the Sales order or change the sales order. What you can do is in Change mode of Sales Order, add second line & then invoice. This will defineately work.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka