cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Target element not appearing

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

i have node is source source_n1 occurace 0.unbouned ,in target it is mapped to node target_n1 occurance 0.unbouned .

target node has extra fields tar_e1 mapped from another source node which has element e1 ocurace 1.1

target elemnet occurce 0...unbouned have given

probelm is that Target node target_n1 is getting occured times sourece node source_n1 but the element in target is apperaing only once in target ( it appears only in first target node only ) .

it is not appearing in other target nodes target_n1

plz help me out .

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Brunda,

You need to use Use One As Many in order to achieve the result. If you give us source and target structure , I will give the logic.

raj.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

deepak_shah
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

u need to use copyValue function for that target element that appears only onces

if the other source node is at the same level as that of source node "source_n1"

thanks

Edited by: Deepak Shah on Mar 13, 2008 4:56 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As Raj has correctly said use the same. Refer the below example.

Use standard function "useOneAsMany" http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/ef/df564b6aa24fc9ab0d685460747de5/content.htm

Thnx

Chirag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all,

i worked with copy value .

Thanks

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Does the source element come only once in the source? If so you have to go as Raj suggested. If not, you have to inset contexts while mapping this elament to the target element.

VJ