Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello Guru's ME21N search vendor using account group in ECC6.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guru's,

while Creating a purchase order to pickup a vendor using

help vendor account group(4.7c is having), search help not having account group string in ECC6.0 where as 4.7 C is having account group string, will anyone suggest me any solution for this, any option to add additional search string in ECC6.0

Full points for the answer

Regards

PV

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In our ECC 6.0 system, is this search help availble. I don't think we have done any system changes to achieve this.

Check search help KRED in SE11. This should have included search helps. If Vendors by account group is missing here, it is quite easy to add by creating a new search help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

will you guide me the procedure to create search help in the above question? Anticipating an early reply.

Full point for the answer

Regards,

PV

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. Go to SE11 and and select search help radio button

2. Enter ZKREDAG ( or your choice ) and press create. Select Elementary search help

3. Enter suitable description. Use view LFA1M1 as 'selection method'. Select dialog type and hot key if you like.

4. Use prop-down to select suitable Vendor fields as search help parameteres. At least include LIFNR, BUKRS and KTOKK. Mark IMP and EXP and add ascending numbers in LPos and Spos.( Maybe start by checking some of the existing elemenatry search help ( e.g. KREDA ) to see how it should look like )

5. Save the search help - package and transport is required.

6. Activate the search help

7. Open existing collective Vendor search help KRED in SE11 in change mode. Click on 'included search help' tab.

8. Add the new search help (ZKREDAG) to the list ( use greeen plus icon )

9. Mark the new search help and press button 'Param. assignment'. Press Yes to the parameter assigment proposal.

10. Activate KRED.

11. Test the search help in ME21N

Thats it.

If you don't think view LFA1M1 gives the right fields try out VF_KRED. Eventually create a new Z view if required.

You can update fileds etc. and retry, as long as you remember to activate.

Maybe start by checking some of the existing elemenatry search help ( e.g. KREDA ) to see how it should look like.

I hope this helps.

Answers (0)