cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with bid invitations

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have implemented SRM 5.0 classic scenario

Our Shopping carts are ever transfered to R/3 System as a purchase requisitions.

I would like to know step by step how can create a purchase order or a contract in R/3 starting on a bid invitation selecting a quotation (without starting from a shopping cart).

Thanks in advance,

Horacio Miranda

hemiranda@gmail.com

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to create PO and contract from Bidding and quotations, first you have to use sourcing cockpit to creatre bid invitations from shopping carts(don't create PR's in ECC)

From Bidding and quotations, you can create PO's and contracts.

Check the Sourcing in the help section for more information.

Let me know for more information.

Regards

Sreedhar Vetcha

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all for the answers, those were helpfull for me.

Horacio Miranda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Great!

How about some point to keep the group motivated?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Miranda,

within a classic environment, there needs to be a Shopping Cart or a R/3 Req in order to be able to generate a PO from a Bid Invitation. Logically there needs to be a demand for which a Sourcing Event is done to have a working process. No purchaser is supposed to make sourcing events just for fun.

Starting a Bid Invitation from scratch in a classic scenario, makes only a local (SRM) PO possible.

For a contract it is a different story. By implementing Badi BBP_CTR_BE_CREATE you can tell the system to directly create the contract in SRM. Make all the settings for contract management scenario (doc type, number range in SRM and in R/3, follow on doc settings for BID, Badi BBP_CTR_BE_CREATE, etc.) and a contract can be created directly in R/3.

Cheers,

Claudia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Claudia,

I have a new consult for you related to this issue in classic scenario over SRM 5.0.

Are there a way to configure two types of shopping carts and choose one of this at shopping cart creation on SRM web page?

My question is focused to can have one type of shopping cart (as the actual we have) to transfer to R/3 in order to create a purchase requisition and other without transmission to R/3 (without PR creation) in order to use inside the sourcing cookpit functionallity to create a purchase order from.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Cheers,

Horacio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You define it here;

SPRO>Supplier Relationship Management>Sourcing-->Define Sourcing for Product Categories

BR,

Disha.

Do reward points for useful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Horacio,

Disha was faster and he is correct pointing to the Sourcing Rules in Spro.

It depends on the categories and the completeness of the Shopping Cart, which follow on action can take place. That should give you some options to fullfill your requirement.

For the doc type Shopping Cart unfortunatly there is no option to define additional doc types.

Cheers,

Claudia