3) what is different between static check and damanic check in credit mgt

Thanks and regards

nishad

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Reg question:1 - System determines the Requested Delivery Date based on the Scheduline assigned to the item category of the item in sales order.the schedule line in the order transfers the requirements trhu MRP (can be individual or collective) . If its ruch order , you configure the order type "Deliver Immediately".

In Detail:

The TOR depends on the Requirement Type (MMR), Requirement Class(MMR), Checking group(MMR) and the Sc line category (Line Item). For the TOR to happen u need Plant at line item, scheduline category markd for TOR, Requirement Class marked for TOR and Checking group in MMR (Availability check)

What all stocks need to be checked during Availability check is controlled by using the checking rule.. for example for AV -02 Ind Requirements a checking rule will be assigned and this checking rule- and then what all stocks need to be considered to determine the delivery can be maintained here.

Rgds

Sai

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sap gurus ,

Can any one gudie me how to Explain a business process in interviews am suffering a lot to get a break in sap -SD

and what is functional specification and technical specification and how to explain in interviews

THANKS AND REGARDS

RAM

Former Member
0 Kudos

ram,

you have closed this thread and marked it as answered so it gives less scope for people to find that you have put one Question.

so please create a new thread on this query.

regards

sadhu kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

Ravi and sai for your answer still i am confuse about Backward Scheduling and Forward Scheduling what are factors should system calcates to determine delivery date in sales order

thanks and regards

nishad

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

1) how the system will determine delivery date in sales order

- With the help of Backward Scheduling and Forward Scheduling the system confirms the Delivery Dates and Confirmed Quantities in Schedule Lines.

3) what is different between static check and damanic check in credit mgt

- The only difference is HORIZON PERIOD.

Your second question is not clear. Actually Sales Order Stock is the term used in MTO scenario.

Thanks,

Ravi