regards,

balaji.t

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I will answer delivery split,

Where exactly you want the delivery split to happen?

Delivery split normally happens when the quantity available in delivery does not fit in one truck.

In this case you need to create subsequent delivery split and assign to the shipment type. Here you can either assign before planning or after planning phase of the shipment.

Subsequent delivery split profile(Logistics Execution -> Shipping -> Deliveries -> Suibsequent delivery split)

Assigning the profile to shipment type(Logistics Execution -> Transportation -> Shipments -> Define Shipment Types -> Select the apt shipment type and assign the profile)

Go to the transaction VLSP to perform the delivery as per your need. One constraint is if you have the packing enabled, only the unpacked material and packing material can be split into a different delivery.

Do revert for any further questions.

Rgds,

Pavan P.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Balaji

Why dont you please post 6 separate threads so that you will get more responses atleast for a few if not for all the 6. Answering all the 6 questions in one thread will eat away anybody's time and I am of the opinion that there will be reluctance in members' mind.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi