cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Email alerts Using BPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

i need to send an Email Alert through using BPM here is the scenario where customer is entering some data which is coming thru Web Service to XI,

1) so here i have to validate the customer using SQL Database if customer exists then it should proceed further or else it should raise an alert.

2)Once its validated it should go thru another division check from SQL database, Based on the division if we have it as 00 then order should be created in R3 server or if is 10 the it should be created in SQL Server.

3)If no division exists an alert should be raised.

i just need to know the that for this above scenarios how many Alert category should i have to make

or

is it possible to create only one alert category to raise this two Email Alerts pls suggest ...............

Thnks you

Azeez khan.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this

Regards

Seshagiri

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all

Regards,

Azeez khan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Triggering from BPM.

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/03/13/alerts-with-variables-from-the-messages-payload-xi--updated

/people/community.user/blog/2006/10/16/simple-steps-to-get-descriptive-alerts-from-bpm-in-xi

Regards,

Phani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for the quick responces,

I have created all the steps required to send an Alert using the given Above blogs here i am facing some issues like

1) in properties tab of the BPM were we have a options like Alert Category

Alert Desception

here my doubt is can i give the same Alert category to the Above two conditions as per my Scenario ABove ie

For Validation Alert & Division Check .

And also here we are using BPM so is it necessary for me to write An java codes for the Above Requriments

Kindly guide me if i am mistaken .

Regards,

Azeez khan .

rodrigoalejandro_pertierr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

In the alert category put the alert you define in RWB-->alert Configuration wich is related you define in tcode ALRTCATDEF in abap stack

Rgds

Rodrigo

ps:reward point if useful

rodrigoalejandro_pertierr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hii,

se this

Simple Steps to Get Descriptive Alerts from BPM in XI

/people/community.user/blog/2006/10/16/simple-steps-to-get-descriptive-alerts-from-bpm-in-xi