cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error: Could not find attribute "ABC"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am getting this error when I try to run an application which I made. When I checked the error details in ST22. It states that is not able to find the attribute to set the values to the same.

However when I do a get element and get attribute at the same attribute, of the node, I am able to get the values in Debugging mode.

Its an urgent issue. Please help.

Thanks in Advance.

Rajesh.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi rajesh.....

the attribute might not be existing.....

you might have changed it and not activated.

check for the spellings.

best is to delete the attribute and create it again.

---regards,

alex b justin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

The attribute in question exists, I am able to set the value to the attribute using SET_ATTRIBUTE method, and also retrieve value from the same using GET_ATTRIBUTE method.

This proves that the attribute exists. However, this this only seen in the debugging mode. However when I run the application without the breakpoints it gives me this error.

The funny thing being the application was working fine, without any problems, but when I checked the same at a later time without making any changes to the same it gives me this error.

Can this happen if some changes have been made to the system.

Also earlier I had taken backups of the application at certain stages of development of the same. All of them give me the same error. which was non existent earlier.

Regards,

Rajesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi rajesh.....

some coding might have been written in between which might delete this attribute.....

run the debugging fully till the end and check for the error.

---regards,

alex b justin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Alex,

You were right. I had infact set the attribute twice. And that caused the error.

Regards,

Rajesh.

Answers (0)