cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create transfer order via Function Module

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP guru,

I have the following requirement that the transfer requirements will be created for replenishment into dedicated storage bins from another storage types.

To do this, I use a user exit to calculate what is my replenishment quantity required for all the dedicated bins of this particular material.

Once, the TR is created. TO should be generated next. And, that is the problem that I faced here. The quantity to replenish to each of the dedicated storage bin could be different, depends on the quantity in the storage bin at that time.

For example, I have 3 dedicated bins for one material as follows:

A-01 100 pc

A-02 50 pc

A-03 50 pc

Assume that the maximum quantity per bin is 300pc, and once I run the replenishment program earlier, I will have a TR created with 700 pc.

Now, what I want during the TO creation, is to search the dedicated bin and also determine the required quantity for each of the bin. In this case, my TO will have 3 items, i.e.

A-01 200pc

A-02 250pc

A-03 250pc

Is there any way to do it?

Please advise.

Thanks.

Tom

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tom,

You can use the Transation SMOD find the possible SAP enhancements. All extensions in the the WM-Umfled can select you, if you enter MWMTO* and die F4-help press. You then get a list of extensions which are possible. Hope this helps.

Answers (0)