cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MATMAS05 mapping documentation anyone?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone!

Does anyone have any documentation for the MATMAS.MATMAS05 IDOC inbound mapping?

Please feel free to send me any mapping documentation at my email:

Thanks in advance!

Glenn

Please read the Forum's Rules of Engagement,

i.e.,

[/thread/117188 [original link is broken];

and refrain from using email correspondence as the main objective of the Forums is to share knowledge.

SDN PI/XI Forum Moderator

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

see if the following link can help you??

http://mrharrison.blogspot.com/2006_12_01_archive.html

regards

krishna

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone!

Sorry for the late reply. I just want to start with mapping only three fields from the Source structure: ItemCode, ItemDesc, ItemUOM.

What I really would like is the documentation on the constants that I need to provide to MATMAS05 to let the material be successfully created upon sending from XI.

Right now, I'm getting an error "The numeric material number 100000032 was transferred without leading zeros"

MSGFN is currently "009" is this right?

Also, I need to create the material using the customer material code, therefore I mapped it to "BISMT" which is the "Old material code" is this correct?

Thanks!

Glenn

former_member184619
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Glenn,

it's clear from the error The numeric material number 100000032 was transferred without leading zeros

that you should pass the material number with zeros:

As material number in SAP is 18 char long. so add 00000 (zeros before the material no. in source message.

and check this thread for adding zeros in mapping

Sachin

Edited by: Sachin Dhingra on Mar 18, 2008 4:28 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Mapping will depend on the source and targetr structure...

Ask ur client what will be the source structure then u can mapp it...or post in the same thread.....any one can help u.

Regards,

Phani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you need the definition of the fields you can check that in transaction WE60 in SAP

Regards

Vijaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Glenn,

if you want a mapping an your target is MATMAS you have to announce what you source-interface is.

A mapping always exists of source and target interface.

Regards mario