cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

one life cycle implementation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

what knowledge we should have to do one full life cycle implementation.

Thanks

Vaibhav

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vaibhav,

Well as what others have answered, i would like to add my personal experience here.

I am just 8 months old in SAP SD, and i didnt have any industry experience.

For one life cycle implementation firstly you should be aware of core SAP transactions in the respective module, as in this case SD.

Its not necessary to know everything, experience comes only when you spend some time on the SAP system and analyze various possible scenario's from client's perspective.

I would advise you to read a book called "SAP SD - by Glenn C Williams". This is a great book to great started.

Also i can assure and i am sure rest every1 will agree, even after 1 full cycle implemetation you wont learn everything, it purely is what the client scenario is and how much you indulge into it to learn and implement the same on SAP system.

All in all, its just about getting started, because everyday i go home, i take some new learning with me.

Just go ahead and explore.

Hope you fnd it useful and inspiring.

Regards

Ravi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vaibhav,

I will suggest you to visit http://sap-img.com/sap-sd.htm. It will give you the overview of SAP SD module.

Moreover there is a separate section of FAQs with answers which will help you in great deal.

Do let me know in case of any queries.

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Rakesh

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Vaibhav

You should have the process knowledge apart from knowing what process can be addressed through standard SAP and what not which needs to be developed thru zee programmes.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

Thanks for your quick response..

i have sound process knowledge of business industry but not the experience of one life cycle implementation .and at the time of applying anywhere in the sap industry ,they always ask about the experience of one full life cycle implementation.

then what should be do in this case.

Regards

Vaibhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vaibhav,

Thats true....minimum requirement for most of the sap jobs is one lifecyle implementation.

That means, the business process(specially of the company where the implementation is done)...as u said..u do have the business process knowledge. For live project implementation, u need to get a job in a small company first, who might be into implementation or support projects.

As it is difficult to explain what exact knowledge is required, as it is all techinical. So u first need to get a training in SAP so that u could get yourself familiarise with SAP n its working.

And then....well...u need to wait for the right opportunity...keep patience and try hard.