cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quantity problem in sale order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I had a problem in sales return order. The problem was when i take sales return with the reference to invoice it coping all the data from invoice, up to this point ti is fine, If i changed in line item material quantity 10 insted of 100. In condition it is not reflecting the value, it is capturing hole invoice value insted of picking 10 quantity.I need to solve this problem as a priority 1 so help in this issue.

Regards

Eswar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear eashwar

Check the copy control in VTFA whether these are maintained for your item category.

Copying requirements 002

Data VBRK/VBRP 002

Billing Quantity A

Pos/neg.quantity +

Pricing Type D

I think in either of the above, your settings differs and hence the problem. If it differs, please maintain the above and retry.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check ur copy controls from F2 to RE it should be the same for ur copy controls also.

copying requirements for item at item level 303 (TAN),pricing type-'D'.

Check this and tell us.

bye

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

earlier it is working good, if i change the material quantity automatically it will change in the condition also. After changeing the excise duty it is capturing full value of the original invoice even i change the quantity. If i do updation in condition then only quantity also changing. So kindly help me where i need to check the configuration.

Regds,

Eswar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends,

Please help me out in this issue

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

After changing the quantity to 10, please save the returns order and again open the document and check for the values(conditions tab) for changes. Please revert if it is not happening.

Thanks,

Ravi