cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inserting Images in the Background of My Webdynpro Application

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I need your Help. I am a novice to Webdynpro-ABAP and have a requirement to embed

Image in the background of my dynpro Application.Kindly suggest me the solution for the same .

Thanks In advance for your help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajat/Alex,

Thanks for the answers.

@alex i came to know that inserting image in my dynpro component is not possible.

@Rajat I tried your solution and it worked.

Thanks!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

Thanks for your answer.

But if i have a text in a page header(ui) and i want an image(ui) to be displayed within that.

Is that Possible?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sahil....

it is not possible...... you can have the image right next to the header.

---regards,

alex b justin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sahil

You can insert image in PageHeader.

Create a new Image UIElement, then give the source of image from your MIME Repository and the finally drag n drop the Image UIElement onto PageHeader UIElement.

Regards

Rajat Gutpa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sahil

You can insert image in PageHeader.

Create a new Image UIElement, then give the source of image from your MIME Repository and the finally drag n drop the Image UIElement onto PageHeader UIElement.

Regards

Rajat Gutpa

Former Member
0 Kudos

@Alex,

Hi Alex,

If i want an image 2 be inserted in a page header,,,,is that possible?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sahil......

there is an ui element called image... you can make use of that element to display an image... have it in the top of the page and it solves your issue.

---regards,

alex b justin

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sahil... you cannot embedd an image in the back ground in web dynpro.... if you are going to embedd it into he portal you can make use of themes in the poral.

---regards,

alex b justin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please read this [documentation|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/46/89af7fbe4d429ee10000000a1553f7/frameset.htm]

grtz,

Koen

Edited by: Koen Labie on Mar 12, 2008 10:30 AM