cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to transfer the data in navigation view?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have done the webdynpro development which has the floor plan manager road map.

So after user enter the value in the UI then can review the data by pressing review button and data will get transfer to next screen where user will able to see the data that they have entered in the first screen .

I my requirement I got three views edit view /Old field selection view /Field selection view.

I have created the Webdynpro application which will freeze the value of duration as half of the work schedule allocated to the employee once they choose half day as a type of absence.

In my application Duration field is getting populated with the half of the workschedule (say 4 hours (8full work schedule/2))allocated to the employee .

But once I pressed the Review button duration field again reffering the full work schedule (say 8 hours) in the next screen.

How to map my changes with next screen as well.

Thanks in Advance,

Dharani

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

How do you transfer the data from one view to other,

if it is mapped using context attribute through component controller, value should get updated automatically,

or else check where are you copying the data from one screen to other.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

My application is based on Floor Plan manager which has the road map( review data,send data and confirm data)

requirement is what ever the changes i made it in the intial screen should pass on the same value to the next screen which is review screen

and then it has to pass to Send Data screen..........

All the above said review data send data and confirm data are buttons which is available in the screen once I deployed the webdynpro application.

But In the layout there is no buttons defined in the view? iam really confused?

Please help me this is very urgent requirement............

Thanks in Advance,

Dharani

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi darani,

plz send ur doubt clearly.

By using the context mapping we can send the data to the diff views

Hazrath