cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Display\Edit button is greyed out

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to edit a Integration Scenario in the Integration Browser but the Display\Edit button is greyed out. Anyone have any ideas on how to enable the button? It sems to be a authorizations issue but I have full authorizations, including all of the authorization specified for XISUPER (XISUPER experiences the same problem too). Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shaun,

Can you pls. elaborate the solution you found for this problem. I'm seeing the exact problem after all the permission were granted to my user id.

Thanks,

AH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your help but I have a question. The property com.sap.aii.util.server.auth.activation does not exist in the ExchangeProfile. And idea?

Former Member
0 Kudos

An update, when I first entered in the useradmin, I was only able to view my own data. I do not know exactly how I fixed it but the useradmin now allows me to add roles (either through added roles or through activating the ITS service). I added the XiDir_Unrestricted and XiRep_Unrestricted roles to my account but it still does not enable the Dispay\Edit button. Is issue associated with the aforementioned exchangeProfile entry?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Never mind, I figured out the issue and it is not SAP! Thanks a lot.

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shaun,

take a look at my weblog:

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/05/25/xi-how-to-add-authorizations-to-repository-objects

and try to assing yourself to all *unrestricted java roles

this may help

Regards,

michal