cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cash discount does not get disabled even after due date

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

I'm using skto(stats = X, reqt = 9 & base = 11) in my pricing procedure for cash discount. When i post an account receivables through SD, the cash discount does not get disabled even after the discount due date, but if for the same customer & payment terms an direct receivables are posted from FI (FB70 tcode) then the cash discount amount gets deactivated / disabled after the discount due date.

Kindly help.

Regards,

Padmanabhan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I was able to resolve the issue. The problem was that in the Revenue Recognition Document "RV" we had checked the "Net Document Type" under the Control Data. When we unchecked the same, the system was disabling the cash discount after the discount due date as required.

Regards,

Padmanabhan

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls check the pricing date in your sales document. May be it is not after teh due date and within the due date.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you for the response. The pricing date in the sales order is 01.03.2008 & the billing date / posting date is 12.03.2008. The cash discount due date is 15 days from the posting date.

Can you kindly clarify if the problem is because of these dates.

--

Thanks & Regards

Padmanabhan

Edited by: Padmanabhan S V on Mar 12, 2008 12:36 PM

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check whether the condition record, (or the base value which may come from some other c.type/c.record etc) is valid on this pricing date. Posting date doesnt influence this.

If the condition record is valid, then the values will come for this condition type.