cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have created sales order with the three line items.

I need each line item one billing?

where is the control and what we have to do the configuration?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

As per your questions to create different billing doc your payer, billing date, payment terms should different.

It means that u might create a sales order of 10 items for single sold to party but while billing u can make 10 invoices if and only if the ultimate payers are 10 in numbers.

U can make 10 invoices only if

1. Payer

2. Billing date

3. Payment terms

ARE DIFFERENT.

IF ONLY ONE PAYER IS THERE THEN U CAN NOT CREATE 10 DIFFEENR BILLING DOCUMENTS.

Suppose I got one sold to party and order is of 5 line items and I need bill five different payers so now where I will do settings

My known options are

1.put all 5 payer in partner functions of that sold to party

2.So while rising the bill system will ask for five different payers and then u can create 5 different bill docs.

TRY THIS OPTION IT WILL WORK

THANKS

BYE

TUSHAR

Bye

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear vasu

At Sales Organization level, you can control the line items in billing through IMG setting - SD --> Billing --> Billing Documents --> Country specific features -- Maintain maximum number of billing items.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check out whether this is useful.-

Prerequisites:

Copying control is carried out in SD Customizing via Billing ® Billing documents ® Maintain copying control for billing documents, Navigation Item, field: VBRK/VBRP. In this field, you select data transfer routine 3.

Features:

Regardless of whether several deliveries originate from one or more orders, the system can create an individual invoice for each delivery.

Former Member
0 Kudos

goto spro - SD - - Billing - Billing Documents - Country Specific Features - Maintain Maximum Number Of Billing Items

Also u have to go to copying control for order/delivery to billing document at item level under "Data VBRK/VBRP" and maintain routine 006 "individual invoice limited" or a similar routine that accesses the data maintained here.

Hope it helps

Rgds

Sudeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI VASU,

follow the steps carefully.

1. in the corresponding item category in tcode "vov7" change "billing relevence" as" K".

2. create sales order and delivery.

3.go to VF01 tcode select "selection list " in the application tool bar then u will reach one screen in that change "open qunatity" to how much u want to invoice and press copy in the

application tool bar and press "f8" .

this will definately works.

reward me if it is helpful.

regards,

kishore.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is called collective invoiceYou have two sales orders for which three outbound deliveries have been

processed (for example, different ship-to party or partial delivery). A single

billing document is created from the outbound deliveries.

Thanks & Regards

Sasikanth.Ch