cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to save the Alerts obtained from the Alert profile

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I have an issue- I want to save alerts obtained daily for the specific alert profile.

Are the alerts saved in the table.

I want to have the alerts created on the date wise with all the specific informations such as for which material, orders and quantity etc..

I am basically using the order alerts - for finding out the excessive orders from the alerts. I want to have a details of the alerts created on each date wise.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jagadish,

If you have used 'Database Alert' type then the alerts generated will be automatically stored and you can always view them in he Alert Monitor. In fact, after you take action, you have to schedule a program to delete those alerts.

Please refer this white papaer which gives one example of Database alert type and how you can set up an alert profile. Hope it may be useful for you.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/com.sap.km.cm.docs/library/bpx-community/supp...

-Srinidhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

The alert is used to highlight exceptional situations in the consensus-based planning. U can save the daily alerts.Before that it has to b clarified what system is followed to alert the exceptional situations, is it at vendor level or at client level and the mode of alert system selected is also important.

If it is opted for alert through mail, then the daily data may be save directly in RTF/ Word/ web page.

If it is opted in-built system, the daily alert may be save for the periodicities assigned at 'creation of alert for exceptional situtations'.

I hope d info will b useful some extent.

with regards,

mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi mahesh

Thanks you for your reply.

Basically my requirment is that is their any table where these

components of the alerts are getting stored on the daily basis.

Because we have an requirment of creating a new programme

which should be using these material which have these alerts

will be processed in the back ground.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

database alerts are stored in table /sapapo/am_alert. To delete old DB alerts, use program /sapapo/amon_reorg.

Regards,

Thorsten

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thorsten

In this Table their is the following datails like :

Alert ID

Alert Object Type

Alert Type

Valid from to valid to date

Time stamp

generated by

How can you find the contents of the Alerts from this alert id.

Are these saved in the Live cache.

How to get the contents form the Live cache.