cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navigation Attiributes not populated properly

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to create a POS. I am assigning the Object which has navigational attributes to the POS. When I click on the display navigation attributes, the attributes are not being displayed properly in the POS. Is there something I need to do to display the attributes properly ?

I am on SCM 5.1

Regards,

Ranjini.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try activating the POS.

Right click on the POS you will get 2 options Activate and Deactivate, Donot Deactivate just press activate button.

Then you should be able to see the activated POS and all the navigational attributes in the navigational attributes button, by the way you will have to go into the tab / button which says navigational attributes on top of all the characteristics. I think there you should find your navigational attribute.

By the way did you activate the info object once you said this attribute is a navigational attribute, did you give any text to the attribute once you declared it as navigational attribute??

Let me know if it works.

Thanks,

M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks M!

I have done all the steps that you have mentioned. All the objects are active. However, they donot populate properly when I press the Navigational Attributes button on the top. i.e. Sometimes all the attributes are shown and other times only a few . So the attributes are not being populated consistently ! .

Is it something to do with the buffer ?

Regards,

Ranjini.

Answers (0)