Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition Problem

tolga_polat
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ;

in pricing procedure , ZNAK is a header condition.I want that when create a sales order , ZNAK is calculate for one (quantity )

For example ,first item is 20 piece but ZNAK will calculate one piece.How ı can do it?

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friend

IF you want to say throught there is 20 qty in sales order the price of condition type ZNAK should be fixed i.1. for 1 only,

then try this

Go to V/06 go to your condition in calculation type select Fixed Amount.

then go to VK11 n maintain condition or else you can give the amount manually in sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hİ again !!

I tried yor choice but when I create a sales order with two item.ZNAK is calculated wrong.

Example

1. Item : 10 qty = 7,10 euro(toplam)

2.item : 20 qty = 8,90 euro(toplam)

ZNAK is 100 euro (header)

Net quantity : 216 euro.

But it is wrong.It must be 116 euro

How I can do it ?

Please,help..

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tolga,

If you are using a header condition, it will not have an access sequence and hence maintaining conditino records is not possible.

Hence, you have to manually enter the value of the condition type.

Once you enter the value, either the value will be duplicated for all line items, or it will be split across line items, based on the quantity of the each line item. This is based on the configuration of the condition type in teh group condition area.

If you dont want this to happen, and want the value just to be at the header, it is not possible by std SAP. You only have to undergo some modifications in the system to do it. You can however do this through user exits.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to condition type of ZNAK , You can make ZNAK calculation type as fixed.

Then mainatin condition record .

It will pick the fixed value irrexpective of the number of quantity.

Regards

KRSNA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

Can you put your question once again by specifying your exact requirement?

Regards

Vijay