cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UEgent pls...COMC_PR_TOOL_REG entry

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

I have a entry for COM_PRODUCT_DELETE_ALL and COMM_HIERARCHY_DELETE_ALL in COMC_PR_TOLL_REG table, can this cause material to display as MARKED FOR DELETION LOAD ERROR.

Infact I did not delete any of these entries as the system doesn't let me do it when i tried for a single product (due to productive environment). So can the entries in this table cause materila status change to 'marked for deletion'. the entries are still there in COM_PRODUCT_DELETE_ALL. expers, pls provide me sol.

Thanks,

Shankar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shankar

Check the execution date of the program. If it has passed, the respective program might have flagged them for deletion...

R/Reddy.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The entry is user id and date specific. Please maintain an entry for the current user id (from whose id the delete operation will be performed) and current date.

Regards

Kathirvel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kathrivel,

Thanks for your reply. My question is does adding these entries into table COMC_PR_TOOL_REG change the status of the material in SRM to 'MARKED FOR DELETION LOAD ERROR'. Or is this something cameoevr from SRM as part of delta transfer. I mean this status been changed in ECC.

Thanks,

Sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your replies. The problem is resolved now, seems like it was nothing tod o with these entries in table and this is coming from ECC archiving.

Regards,

Shankar