cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error : Interface mapping does not exist in runtime Cache

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guys

I have a simple SOAP-To-RFC connection which was working fine until recently. I have not made any changes

but the data is not getting transfered from one point to another.

I checked SXMB_MONI and saw the following error:

Interface mapping http://cincom.com/config AddConfig does not exist in runtime cache

Then I went and checked SXI_CACHE and it says 'Cache contents are upto date' with a green light.

Just to be on the safer side, I shutdown and restarted XI server selecting All tasks.

But still has the same problem.

Can some one help me with this? I would really appreciate it.

Thanks

Ram

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

nisarkhan_n
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the status of the cache notification in the RWB for AE particulary things should be green there...for IE also.....flush the CPA cache with the URL for CPA cache and use PIDIRUSER for that.

make sure the interface mapping is activated and run cache in IR and also in ID.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you check if you are able to see your Interface mapping in SXI_chache.

Try to refresh the cache

Regards

Vijaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks guys

i tried running refresh cache (first delta and then full) and got a message that it got finished successfully.

I also checked sxi_cache and i can see the mapping names etc.

But still the problem exists.

This configuration was working perfectly about couple of hours back and I am the only one who uses this server and so I am sure that there are no changes done.

If there is any other things that you can suggest, I will appreciate it a lot.

Tks

ram

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ram,

Just enter some description in Interface Mapping and try to reactivate it. Let us know your proceedings.

raj

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to XI Administration form XI main page, refresh the cache there for both Repository and Directory. Make sure ur PI service users are unlock and then try to refresh the cache again.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guys

Still no luck!!

I did enter some description in Interface Mapping and re-activated it as Raj had suggested. I have refreshed the cache also several time (both delta and full) as per suggestion. I even shutdown and restarted the Server to make sure everything will be in sync.

But still keep getting the same error. Another thing I noticed is that it is not just for this particular interface, but all other interfaces are giving the same error.

I really appreciate if there is any other expert comments from you guys.

Thanks

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We too faced the same problem.

Do the following

1) Delete the Interface mapping and re-create it

2) First test your Config with test tool

/people/paul.medaille/blog/2005/06/24/test-your-xi-configuration-with-the-new-test-tool

I think here you will find the error on Interface mapp or Receiver agreement

Then delete the interface det and receiver agreement also and re-create those.

Make sure that u have provided the sample payload which is taken from MONI--Inbound msg--Payload

Then finally u will get the success

Regards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot to everyone who responded. I appreciate it a lot.

Sheshagiri, as per your suggestion, I just deleted the interface mappings recreated it and activated it. I did recreate the receiver, sender determination etc. and re-activated all of them.

Now it has started working as expected again.

sooo strange!!!

Thanks a lot for helping me.

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

Its good to here that the solution helped you

Regards

Seshagiri

former_member550907
Participant
0 Kudos