cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selection ids in MC62

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I go to MC62 and display my CVCs, under restrictions, in selection condition, I have an icon( beside the execute) to pull up selections in the system.

My problem is when I click on that icon, it is getting me a list that is including all selection ids the selections that are created for planning (ids we created in SDP94) and the selections created for forecast. The list is so huge and the user wants to see only the selections that are created for planning.

Is there any way I can restrict the selection list to only planning selections?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

you should name your selection profiles used for planning with a prefix say with a Z and restrict users from creating selections with that prefix using authorization. That would help you scroll down straight to the selection you want

Former Member
0 Kudos

That definitely is a good idea. Isn't there a way to restrict the list to only planning selection ids and not to include forecast selection ids?

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

if i am not wrong... you can find forecast selection ids in table /SAPAPO/DP_FCST2

if you list all these and put them on the exclusion tab in the selections for your mc62 (or create a vlookup to take them from the list you get ) you should be able to get the other ids

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi raj,

go thru this ...i think ur problem get solved

You have a small tree like icon on the left hand side shuffler. You can click on it and create your own selection profiles.

For step by step instruction, refer to the following sites

- 39k -

sap.ittoolbox.com/.../sap-apo/restricting-sapapomc62-maintain-characteristic-combinations-in-apo-31-339587 - 58k -

sap.ittoolbox.com/.../sap-apo/restricting-sapapomc62-maintain-characteristic-combinations-in-apo-31-339589 - 58k

reward me points

if helpfull

thanks

\ karthikeya

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am sorry if I am not clear. i am not asking about creating a selection id in SDP94. I am asking about displaying the CVCs in MC62.