cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add extra column in detail view of planning book

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Is there any possibility to add an extra column in details view/ AGG view of planning book.

Any OSS note for this?

Thanks,

Janardhan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

what do you mean by extra column?? and why would you be using this? if you give more details of what you are trying to achieve this you might get more answers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Thank you for your response. In the planning book if you goto details view for production SNP value. Then an ALV list is displayed.

In this list I will have to add a column. This column will be description of SNP plan. Let me know if you need more info.

Thanks,

Janardhan

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I dont think there is any flexibility around adding extra columns in the details view, although it is possible to hide or resequence the columns/fields. It is also possible to send out data into R/3 with extra information required with the generated orders. You would need to create some intelligence in the CIF user exits for this. You can also ask planners to add notes to have more information on the order for everyone to be able to view. However I dont think you can visually see extra information the way you want in the details view.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your response. Is there a way to change the contents of fields in details view. I have to change the values for start and end date.

Thanks,

Janardhan