cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract Management: "Send e-mail" button

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

after created a Contract, I would send an e- mail to Vendor and to my own mail box. Is there a way to do this through "Send e-mail" button which there is on Contract window? Where, if is there, can I set mail object, and mail options?

Thanks very much,Regards,

Maria

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maria,

the "Send Email" button sends a preformulated email to purchasing organizations and provides them with a link to the contract. There is no email sent out to the supplier.

Suppliers receive the information via the Output function.

In the Output sub tab the standard output medium for the contract (printer, fax, or e-mail) is defined, so that when you want to output the contract, the system knows which medium to use. In order to output a document via e-mail, fax or XML, you must have set the appropriate standard communications protocol for the business partner in the company data, and also the appropriate transmission medium in the vendor data.

For more info, have a look at http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm50/helpdata/en/bc/62c13bdd55f821e10000000a11402f/frameset.htm

Cheers,

Claudia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Claudia and thanks for replay.

So, if I understood I can set send medium for business partner. Where must I define protocols?

If I would send the same email to me too, is there a way to do this?

Thanks very much,

Maria

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maria,

you need to set up the media for each supplier in the vendor master in order to use the ouput function.

I am not sure, why you want to have an email sent? The information is in the system, when the info was sent to the supplier etc.. What is the purpose of your requirement?

Cheers,

Claudia