Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOM(urgent)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My client wants to have the following:-

1)List of the materials Shipped Out during a particular period.

2)List of the Quantity Shipped out during a particular period.

3)List of BOM's shipped out during a particular period.

4)List of sub-item proportions in the main item

Waiting for ur valuable answer.

Thanks in advance

Regards

SK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear SK

All your above requirements can be met by running MB51 with the input of period (from to date).

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi lakshmi pathi,

I have tried through MB51and iam getting the list of the materials shipped out during the particular period, by this my half of the Requirement is completed.

When i was looking for BOM and when i executed it....i could able to see only the Header Materials and not sub-items are not displayed.

for example: if i maintain BOM as following

1.Computer (header material)

2.Key board (Sub-item)

3.Monitor (Sub-item)

4.CPU (Sub-item)

In the above example i could able to get the list of Computers sold during a particular period, but iam not getting the list of Sub-items sold durng that particular period.

Waiting for ur valuable answer.

Thanks in advance

Regards

SK

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear SK

For whatever items you are invoicing, you can see for that material code only. Also assuming your UoM for BOMs also one each, you can consider the same quantity what you despatched.

However, if you want to see the opening stock and closing stock of BOMs, run MB5B with the selection of "Posting Period" which means whatever date is given in "From" date, the opening stock will be for that particular date and similarly for "To" date, the closing stock is for that particular given date.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi