cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to control formatting of include text in smartform

anil_shelly
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone - I have converted sales order acknowledgements from sapscript to smartform. I need to print material sales text at line level. Include text method is being used, it works in most cases. However, in some cases the Std Paragraph format coded in the include text, is being ignored and the text prints as per default standard paragraph format defined in the smart style.

The only difference I could find in the text set up, using read_text function, is that the format character for the first line. The desired formatting is achieved when the formatting character is '*', otherwise the format defaults to the standard default paragraph defined in the smart style.

Could anyone suggest if there is a way to keep the paragraph formatting consistent and always use the formatting defined in the include text.

Thanks in advance,

Anil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

anil_shelly
Explorer
0 Kudos

I have resolved this issue. The include text node was defined twice for the form and I had only assigned standard and first paragraph to one of them. The alignment error occured when the second include text was executed. Modified the second node to be same as the first and all worked as expected.