cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sub Totals in Pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Can we customize the Subtotals and use them according to our criteria..pls help.

Thanks & Regards

SAI

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sai,

i think it would useful if you can share with us how did you do this.. since you have marked the thread as answered.

regards

sadhu kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sadhu,

Thank you for your interest. After due diligence on all the pricing routines i decided it is not good to change the names of these fields and allow them to be what they are. Solution I provided is we will use these particular fields for respective description - Price - Sub total 1, Discount amount - Sub Total 2, Net value - Subtotal 4, Rebate - 7 SAP STD.....etc.

And I think it is the Standard Procedure every one follows. Initially may be the client dint put forth his requiremnet well or i dint understand his requirement well. Finally it is resolved. Thank you guys for all your valuable inputs and Advices. This Forum is rocking!

Regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Subtotals in pricing

1. The value of this field determines where the values of subtotals to be captured i.e in which table and which field.

2. Controls whether and in which fields condition amounts or subtotals are stored. for example customer discount or the cost of a material.

A- for credit

4- frieght

u can customise ur own also u need to take abap help.

regards

murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All , Am posting this again. please look into it.

In SAP Standard Subtotals are

1:Carry over value to KOMP-KZWI1

2:Carry over value to KOMP-KZWI2

3:Carry over value to KOMP-KZWI3

4:Carry over value to KOMP-KZWI4

5:Carry over value to KOMP-KZWI5

6:Carry over value to KOMP-KZWI6

7:Carry over value to KOMP-BONBA

I would like to have my own description to these 1, 2,........7 . Can any one suggest what i can do. May be i need to go and change the description of these KOMP-KZWI1...but doesnt look that simple. Please Advice.

Thanks & Regards

Sai