cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem while replicating from backend

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am currently working in SRM 5.0 classic scenario.I am in the process of replicating from back end(4.7)..in transaction r3as i started the init load for object DNL_CUST_BASIS3..while monitoring it in the r3am1 it is the running status for a long long time.i have maintained all the necessary settings both in the backend and in the ebp.

i monitored smq1 in R/3 and smq2 in srm..but i coudnt find the queues in both transaction.

i coudnt find what the problem is.

Thanks& Regards,

Hari.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

problem solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please let me know how did the issue get resolved. I am also facing the same problem. I get error message "Exception condition "Logsys for GUID changed"

Your inputs would be appreciated.

imthiaz_ahmed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think your backend or the SRM system Log system name has been changed. Run Trx. BDLS to fix. Before you start replicating again, clear the queues.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Imthiaz for your reply.

You are correct. We had required to replace the existing R3 backend system to which SRM test system was pointing to.

For this purpose, I made several setting changes in SRM including definition of logical system, RFC destination from SRM to R/3 and R/3 to SRM, Backend system defintion, distribution model, replaced the source system in Org structure, maintaining middleware parameters.

When I made these changes the product category for new R/3 system was not present in SRM system, hence decided to replicated it from new R/3 system.

In R/3 I checked the following tables CRMCONSUM, CRMPAROLTP, CRMRFCPAR, CRMSUBTAB before replication of product category

My question is still do I need run the transaction BDLS in SRM to change the logical system. Because already there are entry in some tables for the new logical system name. If I run this transaction again, i guess there will be two entries in for same logical system.

When I ran BDLS in test mode, I got warning message that "Field in table already contains the name <xxx_clientno>

Apart from changing the old R/3 system to new R/3 system do I need to change any other settings.

Your reply are appreciated.

Edited by: Venkatesh Sriraman on Mar 24, 2008 3:00 PM

imthiaz_ahmed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can ignore those warning messages. No other steps necessary as far as I know. Run the report and I hope it will fix your problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

Can you please advise me how you got resolved this issue. Now ihave the same scenario 'DNL_CUST_BASIS3' is in running status.