cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to run System meaurement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am trying to run System Measurement with the tocde USMM. But i am getting the following error, not able to run the system measurement.and i set correct price list also. I am able to run this in my Development Server .Before running the system measurement in DEV server, its showing a message " ## users that are not classified are counted as Test" but i am not getting this message in my PRD.In the process overview pdf, they are saying that we can classify the user by "su01" , "usmm" and "su10" but how to do that? Please explain me the meaning of "No default setting for users who are not classified " and kindly give your suggestions to run this.

#################################################

No default setting for users who are not classified (long text)

Message no. BV201

Diagnosis

At least one non-classified user was found, and there are no standard user types in the active price list () that the system can use.

System Response

Measurement is terminated.

ProcedureIf you have set the correct price list as active, you must classify all valid users (User Classification in the System Measurement transaction (USMM)).

If the price list "" is not the price list according to which your system was licensed, then set the correct price list (System Measurement transaction (USMM), choose "Price Lists" tab) and restart the measurement.

###################################################

Regards,

Gayathry.

Edited by: Gayatry N siva on Mar 11, 2008 7:33 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gayathry,

In your PRD, some users are not classified. you can do this by SU01 and USMM. in su01 you can find the "licence data" strip. there you can classify the users as test\information etc.,

you can do this in USMM tcode also by selecting "user classification" button.

Generally in development when you are trying to run this report, it will consider non classified users as test users and it will run, Since it is PRD you should classify the users.

Regards,

Nagendra.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nagenra,

Understood. its clear now.

Thank you.

Regards,

Gayathry.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gayatri,

I didnt had any problem of this type but try ou this thread if it any use

http://sap.ittoolbox.com/groups/technical-functional/sap-security/usmm-system-measurement-1472541

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Open an OSS message or contact your SAP Account Manager... they'll tell you what to do...

Regards

Juan