cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MM01 with eCATT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

i reachd the last point on this link (/people/sapna.modi/blog/2006/04/10/ecatt-scripts-creation-150-tcd-mode-part-ii) concerning eCATT. Please could u help me out to process further?

i went to the attributes tab and maintain the datas errorless. after that i save it and hit the F8 button, i got the error as:

Error in eCATT function TCD MM01

EM3098 Enter a material type

Please help me out

will be rewarded

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

While creating a material master in MM01, the Material Type field is mandatory. Please check your input file for this data. If not, check the parameters in the CATT script.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You check data input from your legacy file Material type.

Regards

JACK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jack,

I don't have any file from Legacy concerning the material. I just create my Material in SAP and finalize the testscript. As i wanted now to execute this i get populated a Dialog Box where one is asking me in the test container Data (TCD) if i should check or choose amoung several possibilities N Process in Background, synchronous local that i decide to choose. after cklicking on enter i get the error as No Batch input Data is existing.

thanks for ur help

Former Member
0 Kudos

check the RFC connection settings.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Where should i check this? (RFC) I am working on a test system i don't know if there is a place on this where i should check

Former Member
0 Kudos

when setting up the system data contained u should have given the RFC destination for the target system or i presume the target system and the source system are the same in your case. Also in here u need to check with ur basis /technical guy to make sure the RFC connection is tested and working fine. and also ur user profile should be set for ecatt scripts.

well i donno if this solves ur problem, am suggesting this because i encountered the same problem earlier. i did every thing right in terms of test script , recording the transaction and then when i tried to load the file i used to get error message. i went thru this RFC checkings and it worked.

Hope this will help you.

Regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

i will try thanks