cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Component assignment to General task list

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi PM Gurus,

After assigning components to general tasklist,and creating maintanace plan for the same and scheduling the same. It is found that component is not getting assigned to the scheduled maintenance order.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

please ensure that u have reased the task list and usage must be 4.

please let me know after testing

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI!

As u have mentioned usage is 4 and status is released for order but still problem is not solved

Thanx

Sijo

Former Member
0 Kudos

please check the material stock is there or not

that might be the reason .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

The material is available in Stock.If the same is assigned for Equipment task list it is getting assigned but not happening for General task list after scheduling the same with a plan.

Thanx

Sijo

Former Member
0 Kudos

can u please send the snap shot or the recording on my email id

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

while assigning the component to the operation the system will ask u the bom relevant data ,u have to use the selectoin like the bom or component is PM relevant

then while assigning the task list to the order it will readily copy the component in to the order

is the solution is positive reward me the points

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As mentioned by Pm relevant box has been marked but still component is not getting assigned only for General maintenance task list, but it is getting assigned for Equipment task list.

Thanx

Sijo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you verify below setting in IMG

PM & CS>Maint plan,WC,Task list,& PRT>Task List>Define presetting for free assignment of material

Check in that is value is 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello chetan,

I have verified the the same and in that presetting for free assignment of material Check was 4(PLant maintenance) as u said but still the same problem persists.

regards

Sijo

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Try to check the box in item overview i.e. task list check box and pls let me know

if it is useful reward me with points

regards

Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sathish,

I think you didnt get my question. I created a General task list and assigned a Component for a particular operation and then I created a Maintenance plan for the same task list, then I Scheduled the plan and for which I got a Maintenance order, When checking the maintenance order I found that the component which I assigned for the operation is not assigned to the particular operation, whereas if I do the same for Equipment task list the component is getting assigned which is not being assigned in General task list.Is there any solution for this, Kindly Advice

Thanx

Sijo