Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IAC HRWPC_FC_EXEC

bjorn-henrik_zink
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using the report selection iView (com.sap.pct.erp.mss.reporting) in MSS 600 SP10 (On integrated ITS 640). When I run IAC HRWPC_FC_EXEC the option Menu->List->Export->Local file ... opens the pop-up Save list in file .... There I select Spreadsheet and then the application dies ... nothing happens. Has anyone experienced something similar with your IACs and how did you solve the issue?

Thanks!

/Elvez

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

bjorn-henrik_zink
Active Participant
0 Kudos

No solution found.

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Elvez,

You're trying to use the download functionality of the ITS. For this you will need a JVM installed on the frontend machine (browser). Please see note 980772 for approved JVM versions.

Edgar

bjorn-henrik_zink
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Edger,

thanks for your reply I have JVM 1.6.0_03-b05 installed on microsoft os. According to note 980772 this should be fine. Any other suggestions?

/Elvez

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Elvez,

Is the JVM started? You should see some requests in the Java Console if it is. If it is then you should try hitting <enter> on the browser screen, maybe it's waiting for an input? If the JVM is not started yet then you should test your JVM installation by going to another website that uses the JVM to make sure that it is installed and working properly first.

Edgar