cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Scenarios directly from SPRO screen in transaction code SOLAR01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

When we select the business process from SOLAR01 transaction, I do not want to pick it from the standard business scenarios available but I want to pick the required from SPRO screen. Is it possible?

Can anyone guide me over this.

Thanks & Regards,

Stephen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everybody,

Thanks to Shrinivasan and David for their anwers.

Generaly when we implement in some cases we do not follow the SAP Industry Specific Solutions. When I have craeted my project and mapping the Business Processes through SOLAR01 transaction, I need only the transaction codes which I need. i.e The configuration nodes which are specific for teh implemenattion have to be mapped. Hope the question is clear so that I can expect more replies from u.

Thanks & Regards,

Stephen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stephen,

You are welcome.

If the objective is to have a 'pruned' list of only certain processes, you can do one of the following:

(1) Inherit a complete Scenario/Process from BPR and then delete what you don't want

(2) Create your own structure

In either of these, you still don't refer to SPRO transactions from SOLAR01 Tabs.

If your objective is the list the 'underlying' IMG nodes that are involved, behind a given process, you have the following two options:

(A) SOLAR02 transaction - use Configuration folder on the structure side (at top left), create a Folder structure the way you want and list the IMG nodes involved, in Configurtion Tab

(B) SOLAR02 transaction - keep cursor on the given Process/ Process Step on the structure; for that node, pick relevant IMG object from Configurtion Tab

Having done either (A) or (B), you can also generate a 'Configuration Guide' from the system.

In effect, you do not attempt creating anything in SOLAR01 that talks of SPRO settings. For that, the rightful place is SOLAR02 and those two options - (1) & (2).

Regards,

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stephen,

What kind of Business Scenarios do you intend copying into the folder structure and why from SPRO ?

SPRO has a very different tree structure - to support configuration of nodes whereas the structure you get from Business Process Repository (BPR) is about 'Business Scenario'.

I am unable to see why these two are ever seen as interchangeable.

Can you please elaborate with one example of what you intended achieving if you were allowed to choose SPRO nodes ? May be that will explain it for others to offer a solution/work around.

Cheers,

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't think this is possible. For SPRO like processes you may want to go to the Configuration Folder (Not Tab) in SOLAR02, that is near the top of the structure on the left. You select the structure tab, then press the button change confuration structure, and now select the Configuration Tab you see here. This also pulls from the Business Process Repository but it is more spro like processes (Basic Settings and the Like). You do not get these processes from SOLAR01.

David