cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WenDynpro and jMeter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all...

I am using jMeter for stress testing and recorded simple scripts and facing a problem while re-running them.

For testing I used a simple script to login and logout of the application and I encounter error as shown below.

-

-

HTTP response code: 500

HTTP response message: Internal Server Error

HTTP response headers:

HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error

Server: SAP J2EE Engine/6.40

Pragma: no-cache

Content-Type: text/html;charset=ISO-8859-1

Content-Length: 1709

Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 14:50:25 GMT

-

-

and the reponse data as

-

-

500   Internal Server Error

The Web Dynpro Application 'xxxWebApp' has expired. Please restart the application either with the refresh button or click the following link xxxWebApp.

Details:

No details available

-

-

I do get the same error while testing againted WebAs adminstration login and logout too ...

I checked with cookies and it sending them to server with the following two variables

Cookie Data:

saplb_*=(J2EE2733700)2733750;

JSESSIONID=(J2EE2733700)ID2733750DB1193827001171089972End

Any help or pointer on this will greatly appretiated.

Thanks

Vinay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay,

I hope this is not too late.

Sometimes this error occurs if you are using a hostname to identify the server unknown to your PC. Try substituting the host with the actual IP Address in your HTTP Request Default.

I am assuming you have used a proxy server to capture the script. Please see that your login and logout steps are part of your script as well. Sometimes that creates an issue as well.

Let me know if this solves your problem. If not post your findings and I'll try to help.

Sen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay,

my boss told me to perform a stressloadtest with jmeter. Any experience you can share with me? In case of cofiguration and how to perform loadtest

wolfgang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does anyone faced this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay,

did you succeed in that one? Please let me know if you got a workaround for that. I'm also working with Jmeter as a testing tool for the portal and I experienced problems to login.

Could you post (or send per Mail) your script for login in?

Thanks in advance!