cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem after following "How To Unlock Your Java Admin" instuctions

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using Netweaver '04, not Sneak Preview. I had locked the admin account and needed to reset it. Everything went smoothly until I reached step #8 in Benny's "How To Unlock Your Java Admin: document. For some reason after I set the active_userstore to "Emergency User Store" and then logged in with Visual Admin, I could not see the services under the server node. I can see them under the Dispatcher node, but not the server node.

I am/was using ABAP user management, so I think I can follow the instruction in note #669848 to get things working again.

What I need is the original default string for the "active_userstore" parameter... can anyone provide it?

Many thanks,

Jake

Message was edited by: Jake Logan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jake,

the default string should be "UME User Store". Are you sure, the server was full up and running again when you connected via the Visual Admin?

Hope that helps.

Regards

Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

that helped. Thanks! I was able to reset the password for the j2ee_admin user in the SAP GUI and then log into Visual Admin using the new password.

Now I am attempting to install EP60. The install errors out in the JDBC phase with a login problem for J2EE_ADMIN. A couple of questions. Is the user id case-sensitive?

Here is the exception I get from the install log. I'm sure I've entered the password correctly, it's a very simple password. Any ideas?

com.sap.engine.deploy.manager.DeployManagerException: ERROR: Cannot perform action deploy on component library /sap/usr/sap/NW1/DVEBMGS01/SD

M/root/origin/sap.com/com.sapportals.datadirect/SAP AG/2.0.20040223182344.0000/com.sapportals.datadirect.sda, because:

com.sap.engine.deploy.manager.DeployManagerException: ERROR: Cannot connect to Host: [manolito] with UserName: [J2EE_ADMIN]

Check your Login Info.

Exception is:

com.sap.engine.services.jndi.persistent.exceptions.NoPermissionException: Exception during getInitialContext operation. Wrong security principles/cr

edentials

at com.sap.engine.deploy.manager.component.ServerComponentsManager.setBroker(ServerComponentsManager.java:478)

at com.sap.engine.deploy.manager.component.ServerComponentsManager.obtainDeployService(ServerComponentsManager.java:441)

at com.sap.engine.deploy.manager.component.ServerComponentsManager.makeComponent(ServerComponentsManager.java:185)

at com.sap.engine.deploy.manager.component.ServerComponentsManager.deployLibrary(ServerComponentsManager.java:136)

at com.sap.engine.deploy.manager.DeployManagerImpl.deployLibrary(DeployManagerImpl.java:2398)

at com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.EngineCompOnlineDeployerImpl.performDeployment(EngineCompOnlineDeployerImpl.java:140)

at com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.EngineDeployerImpl.deploy(EngineDeployerImpl.java:89)

at com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.EngineProcessor.executeAction(EngineProcessor.java:216)

at com.sap.sdm.app.proc.deployment.impl.PhysicalDeploymentActionExecutor.execute(PhysicalDeploymentActionExecutor.java:58)

at com.sap.sdm.app.proc.deployment.impl.DeploymentActionImpl.execute(DeploymentActionImpl.java:181)

at com.sap.sdm.app.proc.deployment.controllers.internal.impl.DeploymentExecutorImpl.execute(DeploymentExecutorImpl.java:51)

at com.sap.sdm.app.proc.deployment.states.eventhandler.ExecuteDeploymentHandler.executeAction(ExecuteDeploymentHandler.java:84)

at com.sap.sdm.app.proc.deployment.states.eventhandler.ExecuteDeploymentHandler.handleEvent(ExecuteDeploymentHandler.java:61)

at com.sap.sdm.app.proc.deployment.states.StateBeforeNextDeployment.processEvent(StateBeforeNextDeployment.java:78)

at com.sap.sdm.app.proc.deployment.states.InstContext.processEventServerSide(InstContext.java:88)

at com.sap.sdm.app.proc.deployment.states.InstContext.processEvent(InstContext.java:74)

at com.sap.sdm.app.sequential.deployment.impl.DeployerImpl.doPhysicalDeployment(DeployerImpl.java:121)

at com.sap.sdm.app.sequential.deployment.impl.DeployerImpl.deploy(DeployerImpl.java:90)

at com.sap.sdm.control.command.cmds.Deploy.execute(Deploy.java:162)

at com.sap.sdm.control.command.decorator.AssureStandaloneMode.execute(AssureStandaloneMode.java:54)

at com.sap.sdm.control.command.decorator.AssureOneRunningSDMOnly.execute(AssureOneRunningSDMOnly.java:61)

at com.sap.sdm.control.command.decorator.SDMInitializer.execute(SDMInitializer.java:52)

at com.sap.sdm.control.command.decorator.GlobalParamEvaluator.execute(GlobalParamEvaluator.java:60)

at com.sap.sdm.control.command.decorator.AbstractLibDirSetter.execute(AbstractLibDirSetter.java:46)

at com.sap.sdm.control.command.decorator.ExitPostProcessor.execute(ExitPostProcessor.java:48)

at com.sap.sdm.control.command.decorator.CommandNameLogger.execute(CommandNameLogger.java:49)

at com.sap.sdm.control.command.decorator.AdditionalLogFileSetter.execute(AdditionalLogFileSetter.java:65)

at com.sap.sdm.control.command.decorator.AbstractLogDirSetter.execute(AbstractLogDirSetter.java:52)

at com.sap.sdm.control.command.Command.exec(Command.java:42)

at SDM.main(SDM.java:21)

Exception is:

(message ID: com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.EngineCompOnlineDeployerImpl.performAction(DeploymentActionTypes).REMEXC)

May 6, 2004 1:22:56 AM Error: Deployment NOT successful for com.sapportals.datadirect

May 6, 2004 1:22:56 AM Error: -

At least one of the Deployments failed -

May 6, 2004 1:22:56 AM Info: Summarizing the deployment results:

May 6, 2004 1:22:56 AM Error: Aborted: /sap/D51030086/EP1/JDBC/SDA/JAVA-LIB/com.sapportals.datadirect.sda

May 6, 2004 1:22:56 AM Error: Processing error. Return code: 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jake,

user ids are not case-sensitive, so there might be a problem with the password the SDM is using in the background.

Hope that helps.

Regards

Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Changed the password in the Secure Store to be the same as the Oracle password and the WAS ABAP j2ee_admin password. After I did that my install got further...

Thanks for the help,

Jake