Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to view the Fields inside Segment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are doing IDOC---File scenario

We have one IDOC "WPDWGR01" in R/3 and we imported that into IR.

When we are doing the mapping, that time we are unable to see the fields that inside this "E1WPW02" segment.

We have BEZEICH and VERKNUEPFG fields inside that segment.

We loaded the metadata also freshly by deleting the existing one.And we did the SXI_Cache also

When we Expanded (when we clicked E1WPW02 Seg )on the tree structure of the Imported IDOC from the Imported Objects, it is saying that "Schema for type WPDWGR01.E1WPW02 (category Data Type) not found"

And we are seeing the the Segments in Red color and no fields inside those segments

This is the Standard IDOC only, there is no Enhancements

Regards

Bopanna

Edited by: BOPANNA B on Mar 11, 2008 11:49 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

u first delete whatever the idoc which you imported and make cache refresh and reimport the same idoc it may solve your problem.

regards

SAI

Former Member
0 Kudos

No Luck........

Any other solution

Regards

Bopanna

Jitendra_Jeswan
Contributor
0 Kudos

It happens in the following case:

1) It was being edited by somebody and you imported the IDoc at the same time. ( some segments were locked and that is why few fields were missing)

2) check if the field level customization is done in that client , try to import it from some other client.

Hope this helps.

Regards.

Jeet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Nobody is using/Editing the IDOC when i Imported it into IR.

And the other thing is how can i ensure that field level customization is done in that client??

Regards

Bopanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to reimport and see whether the structure is completely imported, sometime the idoc structure will not be completely imported when you are trying to import too many idocs at the same time.

Regards,

Nithiyanandam

Jitendra_Jeswan
Contributor
0 Kudos

Honestly, What I did to get rid of this problem.

I imported the Idoc from other client, and it worked fine for me.

May be you can try the same.

Regards

Jeet.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i am able to see the complete structure with all the segments and the fields inside those segments also in IDX2

There is no prob in the structure at IDX2 level. When i see it in the IR level only iam facing this prob

Regards

Bopanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I understand that you are able to see the complete struture in IDX2, but try to delete the existing structure in IR and then try to reimport that Idoc and see whether you are able to see the complete structure in IR.

Regards,

Nithiyanandam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Any cluessss

Regards

Bopanna