Problem while deploying the application in NWDS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am trying to deploy my application but having one problem. The exception is

Settings

SDM host : reses2453b

SDM port : 50118

URL to deploy : file:/C:/DOCUME1/ADMINI1.AER/LOCALS1/Temp/3/temp8031com.accenturetest11.ear

Result

=> deployment aborted : file:/C:/DOCUME1/ADMINI1.AER/LOCALS1/Temp/3/temp8031com.accenturetest11.ear

Aborted: development component 'test11'/'com.accenture'/'LOKAL'/'0.2008.03.11.05.01.16':

Caught exception while checking the login credentials for SAP J2EE Engine. Check whether the SAP J2EE Engine is up and running.

com.sap.engine.deploy.manager.DeployManagerException: ERROR: Cannot connect to Host: [reses2453b] with user name: [Administrator] Check your login information. Exception is: com.sap.engine.services.jndi.persistent.exceptions.NamingException: Exception while trying to get InitialContext. [Root exception is com.sap.engine.services.security.exceptions.BaseLoginException: Cannot authenticate the user.]

(message ID: com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.EngineApplOnlineDeployerImpl.checkLoginCredentials.DMEXC)

Deployment exception : The deployment of at least one item aborted

I checked with the Remote GUI but its working fine. I have restarted the server but still dnt find any change.

Kindly let me know the solution its very urgent.

Regards

DK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member186148
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, DIPENDRA.

Look this thread:

Regards

Lev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you changed the administrator password????

Some times it happends if you change the admin password. if you could restore to the old password it may help you.

Regards

Ayyapparaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The thing is I have been using a diff user ID for loggin in to the server or the machine. But now that the server IP has changed and some configurations done I have got a diff Userid and I am using this to loggin .

So for the same I had to create a new workspace and then imported the DCs again one by one and when I tried deploying them it throws the above exception.

I then tried using the Administrator User id which has the same password which it was having before the IP change, but no good result.

Please suggest me something.

Regards

DK