cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OpenCatalogInterface.xsd

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to link CRM into SRM through OCI (Sales Order to Shopping Cart). I need a file called OpenCatalogInterface.xsd to translate the incoming XML. Do you know where I can find this.

Right now the data which comes in is not recognized. I am working with most recent SRM version and so it should not need the Business Connector to do the translation.

Greetings

Cyrus

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

I need some more info.

Did you import the XI content for SRM ?

Did you create SWCV for each system?

Did you use dependencies?

What is the communication channel you are using? HTTP?IDOC?RFC?

look at the following sap.com URL (if you didn't)

http://www.sap.com/partners/icc/scenarios/pdf/OCI_40_EN20030611.pdf

Hope i helped in some way...to ease the pain

Waiting for your response

Nimrod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nimrod,

Actually, I am treating the CRM system as an External Catalog in SRM. I am not a CRM expert and the CRM team is offshore and I am not bale to get information due to Logistical problems on the offshore side. Here is the answers, I will greatly appreciate any help:

Did you import the XI content for SRM ?

XI is not in the Picture. The ESA web interface transfers the Sales Order as a Shopping cart into SRM in XML using the OCI hook url.

Did you create SWCV for each system?

No I did not. I didnt think it will be needed for OCI. (Correct me if I am wrong)

Did you use dependencies?

NO

What is the communication channel you are using? HTTP?IDOC?RFC?

I configured External Web Services as Standrad, the Problem arises from the fact that CRM sends out XML data.

The OCI Guide says the following and gives the options:

XML Variant of the OCI

The OCI can also process an XML file. Here the same architecture is used as in the pure HTML variant, this means the XML data is embedded in an HTML form for the transfer from the catalog to the SRM Server via the user’s browser.

To transfer an XML file, besides the fields mentioned in section 3.3, two further HTML-input fields are used:

• xmltype:

This parameter specifies the type of the XML file used so that the correct XML mapping can be found. Up to and including SAP Enterprise Buyer 3.0 the mapping of the received XML data is done exclusively in the Business Connector which must be set up for this purpose for the relevant SAP Enterprise Buyer System. As of SAP Enterprise Buyer 3.5 the mapping can also be done in the SRM Server itself. A prerequisite is that the corresponding XML schema is used. The previous schemas are also supported. Valid values for the field type xmlType as of SRM 3.0 are shown below.

• ~xmlDocument:

In this parameter the XML file that must correspond to one of the schemas above is transferred as a Base64-coded character set. The coding can be done either directly on the server page of the catalog or, as shown in the sample application, by JavaScript on the client’s page.

ESAPO

Encoded SAP Object for OCI Version up to and including3.0

PDI_OCI.dtd/PDI_OCI.xsd/BC

ESAPO3.0

Encoded SAP Object for OCI Version up to and including 3.0

PDI_OCI_30.dtd/PDI_OCI_30.xsd/BC

ESAPO3.5

Encoded SAP Object for OCI Version as of 3.5

OpenCatalogInterface.xsd/im SRM Server.

Hope you can help.

Greetings

John

Former Member
0 Kudos

I saw your posting in the XI forum and guessed that there must be an XI in the story...

I'm not a CRM nor SRM expert but from my knowledge

XI and SRM goes hand to hand in many solutions

although i know that you can integrate thouse two without the use of any middleare

(has the adv. and the diss adv.)

Two ways to go from here:

If what you need is only the XSD of the XML file you can create the XSD using xmlspy or stylusstudio XML (which i personally recommend )by transforming the given XML structure.

It makes Sense that your "OpenCatalogInterface.xsd" file might be on the SRM side, try to look for it there.try to dig-in the CRM-SRM solution.

If you need any more help i'll be around.

Nimrod

Answers (0)