Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to fix incorrect PFCG proposal value?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there

in ECC6, I noticed that some tcodes' authorization proposal value is incorrect, For example in su24 you can find some 'display' tcodes have create/change/display proposal value. or for some other tcodes, authorzation objects are missed or not maintained at all (e.g. FAGLB03) .

now my question is , what is the 'standard' solution for such problem? it there any SAP official patch to fix , of should I manually correct the pfcg proposal value using SU24 one by one ?

many thanks for your help

rgds

4 REPLIES 4

jurjen_heeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you've installed new SAP components or the SAP proposals (SU24, button 'SAP DATA') are correct where yours are not have a look at SU25 to copy the SAP values into the customer tables again.

Otherwise SU24 is indeed the solution.

0 Kudos

hi Jurjen

SU24, button 'SAP DATA' value is incorrect too, so I have to manually maintain it , right ?

another question , how does SAP consider this symptom, ever think about launch a patch to fix ?

rgds

0 Kudos

> SU24, button 'SAP DATA' value is incorrect too, so I have to manually maintain it , right ?

Yep, That's it.

> another question , how does SAP consider this symptom, ever think about launch a patch to fix ?

I've never heard of one.

0 Kudos

I would agree: SU24 is the solution.

If the default SAP data (transaction SU22) is obviously incomplete or not correct, then I would recommend reporting it to SAP.

There are a number of SAP notes for correcting the defaults via support packages, or even manual corrections via SU22 if you want to - though SU24 should be sufficient.

Cheers,

Julius