cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alter a BAPI Result Table, how to get into the display "loop" ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

i have a problem regarding the result rows of a RFC/BAPI Call.

There are three views, let's say 1,2,3. In View 1, i call a BAPI, and display the results in a table in View 2. I added a button in each row, which calls View 3 and displays some details concerning the selected row.

I now want to store a flag for each row, that has been displayed in this way.

In View 3 i store the key value of the displayed row in an own value node in the context.

When i go back from View 3 to View 2, i want to see that flag (in an extra column) in every row, that has been selected in this session.

So i do not know, how to alter a single row in the BAPI result table, how to get into the "loop" that is used by WD to display the table.

already tried a supply function, but i was not able to alter single rows.

Any suggestions/tips or perhaps code fragments of working supply functions ?

Thank you !

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm not sure whether I understood your problem correctly, but I will try to give an answer.

The easiest way I see is to copy the RFC Results to a Component Controller Context structure with an additional Flag field. You can use WDCopyService for copying.

Then on the event of selecting you set your flag as appropriate for you (e.g. if you want to use an image as flag you set the Image path) on the current element of your table. Then display View 3.

On going back View 2 should show now the new flag values...

The trick is to copy the values (as at Time structures can not be expandend with new fields) and set the Flag on the onSelect event.

Hope this helps,

Frank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frank,

i thought about that way too, but up to now i hoped there would be another solution, my applikation is nearly finished and i have to change several things now. And i did not know the WDCopyService.

Thank you, i set this thread to 'solved'

Regards Andreas

Answers (0)