cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to pgi

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear all,

i am working with IDES. I am not able to post goods issue aftrer delivery. Error msg says pgi cannot be posted for the company code for this period. the present period is 12/2002. i have tried in tcode mmpv. if i enter the period 12/2002 it says 2002 is not the current period. How do i close the period and post goods issue.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

In MMPV, give your company then period as 01 and year 2003, then execute and press enter button. Now even if you get the message period is not in the current calender year, just ignore it. Proceed further with period 02 till 03/2008. Now do PGI. It will work.

If you want to remove the plant to company code assignment just go to spro > img > ent structure > assignment > Log gen > select your plant and in the menu just click delete button and save the entry.

regards

sadhu kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you have not maintained any material you cannot change the period in FI I think the T code is OMSY,

You will have to do it manually.throughy MMPV. Try closing one period at a time. i.e if its not allowing 12/2002 then try 01/2003. It should work .

Another way you can try is remove the assignment of plant to company code and any other plant assignments if you have. This will deactivate the material linkage. Then set the current period in OMSY in FI to current period.

Then reassign your plant to the organisational elements. I tried it once and it was successful. Please try it and let me know. And if your problem is solved donlt forget to award the points.

all the best.

Jude

Former Member
0 Kudos

DEAR JUDE,

HOW DO I REMOVE ASSIGNMENT OF THE PLANT TO COCD

Edited by: nirmal baskar on Mar 15, 2008 5:50 PM

ranjeetrajendra_jain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The V2 and V3 would depend upon the dates so just make sure for which period you are doing the same

Regards

ranjeetrajendra_jain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hiya

In T.Code: OB37 we assign fiscal year variant( i.e V2 in your case ) to the company code.

Hope it is helpful

Regards